- Olympic Invitation and Bunkyo City
- Jigoro KANO and Olympic
- Shiso KANAKURI and Jigoro KANO
- Contribute to improving the performance of national level athletes
- Organising the creative and cutting-edge sports research and training of young researchers
- Conduct of research and development about Anti-Doping issues
- Establish a method to evaluate the education programme designed by International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Holding the Sport Science Week (SSW)
- Promote the project of “Academy for Tomorrow’s Leaders in Sport”.
- Spread the idea of Olympic and Paralympic education.
- Producing Comprehensive Sports Medicine.
- Organising the “Nanairo Sport”.
- Inviting the pre-games training camp and create a chance of interaction between athletes and the local people.
- Design, introduce, and execute teaching programme for volunteers.
- Supporting Paralympians with visual impairment.